Explore the links below to learn about the latest developments in STC evaluation and research.
- Policies to Address Poverty in America: Encouraging Work Sharing to Reduce Unemployment, By Katharine G. Abraham, Susan N. Houseman, The Hamilton Project, June 2014
- Work Share: An Alternative to Layoffs, CLASP, By Neil Ridley and David Balducchi, updated January 2012
- Compensated Work Sharing Arrangements (Short-Time Compensation) as an Alternative to Layoffs, By Alison M. Shelton, Congressional Research Service, February 2011
- Work-Sharing: A Win-Win-Win Strategy for Avoiding Job Loss, Indiana Institute for Working Families, December 2011
- Saving Jobs Through Work Sharing, Insight Into the Issue, By Sara Rix, PhD, AARP Public Policy Institute, September 2010